It’s Not Just A Wedding, It’s Your Story. I‘ll help you write the first chapter.
Weddings are once-in-a-lifetime, don’t-get-a-second-chance events. Choosing a photographer is often an arduous task, but it shouldn’t be. When you’re planning your wedding, the most important thing you can do is to find a photographer whose vision grabs you.
At the end of the day your flowers will wilt, your cake will be eaten, and the guests will have gone. Your wedding pictures, however, will be there for generations.
There are few things more humbling than being asked to photograph someone’s wedding. The trust a couple places in my hands is something that can only be treated with the utmost care and respect. It is a huge responsibility that I do not take lightly. I consider my clients my friends and truly value being there with a camera as their family grows.
My vision will transform your wedding into an album that you will want every guest in your house to look through. Sitting proudly on display, your album will bring back the feeling of that blissful day for years to come.
Investment begins at $2950, which includes the following:
- A Full Day of Imagery: For as long as you want us I’ll be there documenting every beat of your nuptials.
- Two Photographers: I have partnered with Khris Griffis, a phenomenal Los Angeles based photographer, bringing more than 10 years combined experience to each couple we work with.
- An Online Gallery: An easy to navigate gallery of all the selected and processed images that tells the story of your day. This is a great way to share the experience with friends and relatives and give them a chance to purchase a little piece of the day for themselves!
- Full Personal Printing Rights: You will receive all of your finished images with personal printing rights. If you want us to print them we have partnered with a custom print house that makes beautiful prints, canvas wraps, and full-sized albums.
- Web Sized Images: A disc or downloadable archive of each selected image sized and ready to be uploaded to Facebook or to e-mail to your friends and family.
- Thank You Cards: After all is said and done, its the little things that remind your guests how special they are to you! (upon request)
Further Options Include:
- Canvas Prints: We will help you choose an image to be printed on a beautiful 11×14 (or larger!) canvas that will take a prominant spot on your mantle or portrait wall. We will even help you find that perfect frame!
- Press-Printed Albums: A very popular selection, our press-printed albums come in many flavors but all are custom made and tailored to suit your wedding. We work with you to create an album that reflects your personality along with all the craziness of those 24 hours!
- Specialty Prints: We have some really awesome specialty prints that will make your day and be a showcase for you and your family. Metallic paper, gallery wraps, even acrylic prints!
- Much More: If you have an idea you would like to explore we want to help you fulfill it!
So what are you waiting for? Send us a note!